From: “Cabinet News from Peak Sales Northwest” – September 2011 Issue
1. End customers have commented they have experienced plywood delamination in less than 3 years.
2. Imported cabinets are not CARB compliant thus far leaving the severity of toxins at unregulated and unknown levels.
3. Finishes are often very blotchy with no hardening agents used.
4. Drawer guides stamped with light gauge metal and have collapsed under as little as 15 pounds.
5. No warranty and difficult to obtain replacements often requiring an entire cabinet be re-ordered.