Get your kitchen remodel right on the first try!
Come hear how to get the job done right from the professionals who do it every day. Spend two hours learning from your local craftspeople – a kitchen designer, contractor, plumbing fixtures pro, lighting expert, tile guru, and color specialist. We want to share with you the common pitfalls of a remodel and give you the tools you need to make it a success, whether you are hiring your own contractors, doing some of it yourself, or just trying to decide if a kitchen remodel is worth it.
Learn all this and more:
- How long can I expect a kitchen remodel to take?
- What separates quality cabinets from the bad?
- What is the most important step in tile setting?
- What do most people miss when selecting lighting and plumbing fixtures?
- How can color can make or break the whole project?
This is a walking event, and we will be visiting three local home improvement locations, including a cabinet and kitchen design showroom, a plumbing fixtures showroom, and a lighting showroom. Please be prepared for a short walk in the Greenwood neighborhood.
Whether you are planning to do-it-yourself or hire professionals, being well-informed will save you headaches and money and help you end up with an even more successful kitchen remodel.