Phinney Ridge Cabinet Company is proud to represent the following high quality and unique Cabinet Manufacturers.
CRYSTAL CABINET WORKS:
A family tradition that began in 1947, in the garage of cabinetmaker Tom Hammer, has evolved into one of the largest custom cabinet manufacturers in the U.S.
To this day, Crystal Cabinet Works is still owned and operated by the Hammer family, with Jeff Hammer, along with his daughters, continuing the tradition of fine custom cabinet making.
Every cabinet is still built one at a time, just for you. From shaping each piece of moulding, to routing the cabinet doors, and assembling each box, our strength lies in our extended family of true craftsman located in central Minnesota.
We take great pride in our knowledgeable, hard-working people, who have learned the cabinetmaking trade over several decades and continue to pass the craft on to future generations. The garage has gotten a lot bigger, but our approach to the work hasn’t changed a bit.
Providing custom framed, frameless, inset, closet and outdoor cabinetry.
SOLLERA FINE CABINETRY:
Sollera Fine Cabinetry has become one of the most respected cabinet companies of its kind in Canada and the United States.
Sollera craftsmen, many with over 20 years of experience in cabinetmaking, work out of a modern, high tech 100,000 sq. ft. plant ideally located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, just a few miles from the U.S. border.
Sollera Features & Benefits:
- No Charge Width Reduction on All Cabinets
- No Charge Height Reduction on Wall and Tall Cabinets
- Full Access Construction with Full Top on Base Cabinets
- Choice of Five Toe Kick Options at No Charge
- Adjustable Legs
- Notched (Recessed)
- Choice of Seven Outside Door Edge Profiles at No Charge
- Baked on Ultraguard Catalyzed Conversion Finish
- Available with Gloss or 12 Degree Furniture Sheen
- Painted Cabinetry Uses a Vinyl Primer & Tinted Sealer for a Flexible Finish (Less Cracking)
- Opaque Stain
- Choice of: Maple, Cherry, Hickory, Clear Alder, Knotty Alder, Oak, MDF, Melamine, High Pressure Laminates, Metal and Glass
- Exotic Veneers: Teak and Wenge White
- Chocolate and Black Glazes Offered at Only a 10% Upcharge
- Custom Paint Colors
- Pratt & Lambert or Benjamin Moore Color Fans at No Charge
- Delivered on Sollera Company Trucks Carefully Packaged with Cardboard and Shrink Wrap